Thinking of brushing up your Citect SCADA skills over the holiday season? Why not take advantage of some of our latest eLearning modules available 24/7 that you can cover at your own pace and in your own time?! Below is a round-up of our latest courses and curriculums and year-end special offers:
Citect SCADA 2016 - eLearning
Master the latest Citect SCADA 2016 functionality thanks to our dedicated Citect SCADA 2016 eLearning modules available. These modules are focused on helping you including:
- What’s New in Citect SCADA 2016
- Configuring Citect SCADA 2016 Deployment Server and Client
- Citect SCADA 216 Managing Computers and Versions
- Citect SCADA 2016 Topology Activity
- Register for Citect SCADA 2016 eLearning modules here.
Vijeo* Citect 2015 - Latest eLearning modules
We’re pleased to announce the release of a new eLearning curriculum for Vijeo* Citect 2015. The ‘Vijeo Citect 2015 Configuration’ eLearning curriculum is a series of modules focused on Vijeo Citect configuration designed to help familiarise you with specific functionality and important features of the product including:
- How to create new projects
- Use of variable tags
- Creating equipment hierarchy and equipment types
- Configuring genies
- Managing alarms
- Defining the use of devices
- Creating events
- Applying privileges to different areas of the plant
- Start learning now: commence your eLearning journey now and purchase a curriculum or individual modules.
Save up to 50% OFF on every purchase of Vijeo Citect 2015 eLearning curriculums between now and 31st January 2018 using the discount code CTELC201501.
Instructor led Training & Self-paced Training Kits
You can also take advantage of our dedicated face-to-face product training that includes lectures and lab exercises in our training centers in North America and Australia, with regularly scheduled classes as well as new sessions available on request. We also have a range of Self-paced training kits comprising a Software DVD, printed Training Manual and Training Assets & resources on USB drive. Please get in touch with our Educational Services team for more information.
Should you need any support with eLearning curriculums, don’t hesitate to contact our dedicated trainers at Software_Training_Support@schneider-electric.com. For any other assistance, please contact us at: email@example.com
*Visit the Support site FAQs to learn more about the Vijeo Citect & Citect SCADA brand consolidation.