CitectTM SCADA 2016 – NOW AVAILABLE!
We are extremely pleased to announce the highly anticipated release of Citect SCADA 2016 which is now available for download.
Highlights of Citect SCADA 2016 include:
- Citect Studio - an intuitive and powerful new integrated development environment
- Topology view - a graphical view of servers by machine & cluster
- Centralized deployment – management of project configuration for all nodes from a central location
- Calculated Variables – configuration of tags using Cicode functions as expressions
- Alarm Properties for Equipment – creation of genies & super-genies with Equipment.Item support for Alarm properties
- Specialty drivers - BACnet & KNX enhancements, new S7TCP driver supporting the latest Siemens S7-1500 PLCs
Upgrading to the latest version of our software has never been easier, with Citect SCADA 2016 delivering on the promise of seamless upgrade; providing support for direct offline upgrades from version 5.21 onwards and online upgrades from version 7.20 onwards. Find out more about specific upgrade details and Windows® compatibility here.
This release signifies the dissolution of our StruxureWare SCADA Expert Vijeo Citect and CitectSCADA dual brand strategy, with the return to a single recognizable market-leading SCADA brand. Aligned with Citect SCADA 2016’s focus on simplicity and efficiency, this consolidation is aimed at eliminating confusion and leveraging the strength of our flagship Citect SCADA brand. Learn more in our detailed FAQs.
To find out more about the latest functionality of Citect SCADA 2016, updated Product Support lifecycle and Compatibility documentation, as well as legacy Vijeo Citect information and much more, visit Citect SCADA 2016. For more on unlocking the power of your SCADA system, visit our new Citect SCADA microsite.