Programming with Cicode
Get insight into the major features of the CicodeTM language and learn how to apply, formulate and troubleshoot Cicode programming solutions with this totally redesigned course. This hands-on, interactive course is aimed at users with no previous programming experience, and is also useful for experienced users who wish to become familiar with Cicode.
Two-day instructor-led course, with refreshments and lunch provided.
· Programmers and non-programmers who want to become familiar with the Cicode language
· Vijeo Citect system integrators and designers
· Technical users who develop and maintain their installed Vijeo Citect and control systems
· It is essential that students are familiar with Microsoft® Windows operating systems.
· It is also recommended that students have attended the Vijeo Citect Configuration course, or have a good working knowledge of Vijeo Citect.
· A general understanding of PLC communication is desirable.
Day 1 of 2
Day 2 of 2
Day One provides an introduction to programming and demonstrates how Cicode may be used:
· Applying prototyping techniques to model programming
· The Cicode Editor
· Formulating Cicode programming solutions
· Structure programming techniques
· Error Handling and debugging
Day Two introduces further Cicode programming techniques. Students will get into a variety of problems and will practice what they learned in Day One by implementing programmatic solutions based on broad task descriptions.